Raj’s Blog

Problem for the people who are wearing contact lens 

Posted by Raj's blog on October 18, 2007

contact lens

Avoid using contact lens when you have got to do with overheating and flames…
I got an information from my friend about the true story happened to a 21 year old guy. He wore a pair of contact lenses during a barbecue party. While, he was barbecuing, he stared at the fire charcoals. After a few seconds, he started To scream for help and moved rapidly, jumping up and down. No one in the Party knew why… When he arrived at the Hospital, the doctor said he’ll be Blind permanently courtesy of the contact lenses that he had worn. Contact Lenses are made by plastics, and the heat from the charcoal melted his Contact lenses.

DO NOT WEAR CONTACT LENSES WHERE OVERHEATING AND FLAMES ARE CONCERNED…

Beware of contact lens.

Advertisements

3 Responses to “Problem for the people who are wearing contact lens 

  1. […] I’ve put a link to this article here […]

  2. Srividhya said

    Indispensable information !!!

  3. siddoo said

    Its a hoax. there is no such incident (melting of lens due to overheating) in recorded history. Search about it to get your facts straight.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

 
%d bloggers like this: